Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.localboxaz.com.
Personal information we collect
Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
– Contact data, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, postal code, and phone number.
– Profile data, such as your username and password that you set to establish an online account with us, and other information you include in your account profile.
– Communications that we exchange when you communicate with us, such as when you request support, contact us with questions or feedback or complete our surveys.
– Content, such comments, text, images, audio, video or other content you post to or provide through the Service.
– Payment and transactional data, such as the information needed to complete your orders on or through the Service (including name, credit card information, billing and shipping information), information about your payment transactions, and your order history.
– Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products, activities, events, and publications; details about how you engage with our communications; and information you provide when you participate in an event, contest or promotion.
Other sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
– Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
– Public sources, such as public social media platforms.
– Business partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors.
Automatic collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Sites and other online services, including:
– Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
– Online activity data, , such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Information about others. You share personal information about others with us, such as when you send them a gift through the Service or refer friends or other contacts to us. When you share the personal information of others with us, you are responsible for ensuring you have their permission to do so.
Information we obtain from social media platforms. Information you provide when you interact with us on social media. If you choose to log in to the Service through a social network or other third party platform, or otherwise connect your account on a third party platform to your account through the Service, we may collect information about you from that platform or network. For example, this information may include your username, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, email address and other contact information, and your affiliations. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information through the third party platform, such as a list of your friends or connections. Read more about third party platforms in the Your Choices section below.
How we use your personal information
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
– provide, operate and improve the Service and our business.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information:
Access or update your information. You may update or edit your account information by accessing your account page at www.localboxaz.com, or emailing [email protected]. You may also deactivate your account pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may retain relevant information related to your account when permitted by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Service may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Service, we may not be able to provide you with the Service or certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service when we request it.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.