Your Single Local Food Box subscription includes locally sourced produce, bread and entrees. Each box supports local farmers, chefs, and businesses so you can enjoy good food and save time, while easily supporting local with just one box.
The Original Local Food Box contains:
- Fresh picked local produce (3-5 unique items)
- Loaf of Fresh Baked Bread
- 3 Entrees (1 serving each)
Here’s a specific example from one of our previous boxes
- Fresh picked local produce (summer produce example) from Pivot Produce
- Loaf of Fresh Baked Bread – Focaccia or Multigrain fresh from Beyond Bread
- 3 Entrees
- 1 whole cheesecake – Nosh Catering
With the drop down, you can select options for Meat & Veggie (example above), Vegetarian, Vegan, and Dairy-Free versions of this food box.
During checkout choose doorstep delivery or free pickup in Tucson on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month.
Doorstep delivery on designated Monday Mornings 9am-12pm is offered by our partners, Onda Güey, a locally owned courier service. Pick-up on designated Monday mornings 11am-1pm at Cook Tucson 1702 N Stone Ave Tucson, AZ 85705.
Exactly how local are our boxes? Our boxes were crafted from the ground up to help our community thrive. Every box is sourced as locally as possible. From the products in your box, all the way to delivery. Take a look at our blog highlighting our process and the incredible people that make it possible!